Registration Papers: Always turn in Registration Papers at time of check in.
If you plan on representing your horse as registered, the Registration Papers need to be
in your name with a signed transfer and turned in when you check in your horse. This way
the buyer is assured the papers are in hand and correct.
If you have ownership of the registered horse but never transferred the registration papers to your name, the auctioneer will announce the papers have an "open transfer".
Any deviation from "papers in order" will be announced. Papers not in order will be
Loose horses follow the Ride/Lead
If there are Special Edition horses they will be start the sale @ 1
Call Steve Edwards at 546-6870 with questions or SE entries.
Special Edition Horses must have:
1) A completed Veterinarian Certificate - MLE's form only - turned in at check-in on sale day.
2) Horse(s) must be entered in the sale by the 1st of each month’s sale.
3) Entry fee of $50.00 per horse must be mailed to office (check or money order).
4) Horses must be guaranteed by seller
5) Horses must be checked in by 9 AM sale day for a pre-sale preview
Additionally for Special Edition Sale:
1) All usual sale conditions apply (see Horse Sale Guidelines below) with the exception of
commission charges. The Guidelines reflect two categories – the Special Edition is separate.
2) All guarantees are between the buyer and seller. MLE is a marketing service only.
3) Buyer's have 48 hours to refuse purchase -ONLY if the vet certificate has somethingincorrect.
4) Seller's money will be held for 48 hours.
5) Horses will be advertised on MLE web page.
6) To print vet certificate click on icon below or pick up at MLE office.
7) Commission will be 7% ~ No sale fee is $50.00
If you've questions please call Steve Edwards at 546-6870.
Consignors & Buyers -
Please click on the "Horse Sale Guidelines" icon below. By reading this
information we hope as a consignor and buyer there will be no surprises on sale day.
Please feel free to ask any and all questions before the sale.
We do not want misunderstandings- our goal is satisfied customers.
Tack at noon - If we have Special Edition consignments -they start the sale at 1 PM Otherwise the Ride/Lead Horses will be at 1 PM followed by the Loose Horses
Click on the "Horse Sale Guidelines" below for general information on selling your horse.
View the next 8 x 11 image this is an EID, Print the second PDF one EID per horse.
Fill out the EID - only the highlighted blanks. Please note that if you have given your horse an vaccine the drug name, last date of use, dosage and withdrawal date needs to be listed on the back of the paper like wise with if the horse has been diagnosis with an illness! On "List visible acquired marks" -leave blank- if there are brands or scars, etc. we (MLE) will complete this portion. Also the numbered tag will be furnished to you when you check the horse into the stockyards.
Do not fill out more!!! Remember use blue pen.
Also, if your horse does not sell for enough money to cover the selling expenses (brand inspection, commission, feed) we will be billing you (and expecting payment) for the balance due. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call at 728-3052. Thank you!