Contact Susan Pfeifer (406) 210-1060 for information on the following horses.
This small dispersal will sell @ 1 PM - not part of
the Select Edition sale. These horses are Foundation
Bred Quarter Horses. Lots of muscle & bone. Nice
hips. Kind eye. Rodeo roping & barrel racing prospects.
Lots of color and chrome.
Dry Fork/Rapid Drift Red roan muscled yearling colt 3yr old red roan heavy bone and lots of muscle colt
Lowry Star/Rapid Star Drift 3 yr old bay star very nice hip 2 yr old bay star nice hip sock 1 yr bay star colt
Sunshine Lady Lowry/Rapid Drift 3 yr old roan colt nice hip and long tail 2 yr blaze bay colt nice hip and size with fancy socks-gelded click on the arrow below the photo to start the slide show with photos and registration papers
Horse Sales - 2nd Tuesday of the month April - October
Next Horse Sale is August 9th
Please read our Horse Sale Guidelines below for general information.
Any questions? Please call before the sale.
Tack Sale at Noon
Special Edition horses consigned will start the sale at 1 PM
The Ride/Lead Horses will follow with the Loose Horses finishing.
Contact Steve Edwards at 546-6870 with questions.
Requirements for the Special Edition Sale:
1) A completed Veterinarian Certificate - MLE's form only - turned in at check-in on sale day.
2) Horse(s) must be entered in the sale by the 1st of each month’s sale.
3) Entry fee of $50.00 per horse must be mailed to office (check or money order).
4) Horses must be guaranteed by seller
5) Horses must be checked in by 9 AM sale day for a pre-sale preview
Additionally for Special Edition Sale:
1) All usual sale conditions apply (see Horse Sale Guidelines below) with the exception of
commission charges. The Guidelines reflect two categories – the Special Edition is separate.
2) All guarantees are between the buyer and seller. MLE is a marketing service only.
3) Buyer's have 48 hours to refuse purchase -only if there is something on the vet certificate
that is incorrect.
4) Seller's money will be held for 48 hours.
5) Horses will be advertised on MLE web page.
6) To print vet certificate click on icon below or pick up at MLE office.
7) Commission will be 7% ~ No sale fee is $50.00
We know there will be questions. Please feel free to call Steve Edwards at 546-6870.
Consignors & Buyers -
Please click on the "Horse Sale Guidelines" icon below. By reading this
information we hope as a consignor and buyer there will be no surprises on sale day.
Please feel free to ask any and all questions before the sale.
We do not want misunderstandings- our goal is satisfied customers.
Tack at noon - Special Edition at 1 PM- Ride/Lead Horses follow; ending with the Loose Horses
Click on the "Horse Sale Guidelines" below for general information on selling your horse.
View the next 8 x 11 image this is an EID, Print the second PDF one EID per horse.
Fill out the EID - only the highlighted blanks. Please note that if you have given your horse an vaccine the drug name, last date of use, dosage and withdrawal date needs to be listed on the back of the paper like wise with if the horse has been diagnosis with an illness! On "List visible acquired marks" -leave blank- if there are brands or scars, etc. we (MLE) will complete this portion. Also the numbered tag will be furnished to you when you check the horse into the stockyards.
Do not fill out more!!! Remember use blue pen.
Also, if your horse does not sell for enough money to cover the selling expenses (brand inspection, commission, feed) we will be billing you (and expecting payment) for the balance due. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call at 728-3052. Thank you!